💚 Ethical Production
💚 3D KNIT eliminating fabric waste
💚 Environmentally Friendly Natural Dyes
💚 Use of recycled water systems
💚 Responsibly sourced and sustainable materials
💚 12% recycled fibre content
💚 No labels - we have knitted in your care instructions
💚 Responsible paper based packaging
PLANT BASED DYES AND RECYCLED WATER SYSTEMS
Our beautiful colours are from Environmentally Friendly Natural Dyes. No additions or transformations and no harmful substances for the planet. Flowers, vegetal waste and mineral sources make up our dyes giving each product a unique character.
When you choose Megosa you choose to
- protect the environment from harm caused by synthetic dyes
- empower small and rural communities who source the raw dye material
- contribute toward low waste when natural by-products are used for dyes
We dye using a recycled water system and only dye finished products as we work toward zero waste.
Megosa is obsessed with quality fabrics and chooses each material with care.
The 3D KNIT capsule is made from 83% TENCEL ™ branded Modal fibres. Blending TENCEL ™ branded Modal fibres with other fibres significantly improves softness, enhancing overall comfort. It's supported by a sturdy branded Recycled Polyamide called Q-Nova®,12%. We also use 5% Elastane to achieve that fit we love.
TENCEL™ branded Modal fibres are mainly manufactured from the renewable source of raw material beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighbouring countries.
We love working with TENCEL ™ branded Modal fibres because it's an environmentally friendly and botanical fibre made from sustainable production processes and it FEELS SO GOOD! TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing.
This has been our fascination for quite some time. Yarn is directly knitted into garments significantly reducing waste as fabric cutting is almost eliminated. Compared to the industry standard of fabrics cut and sewn, this is a much kinder option for our planet.
Stephanie, the Founder, has spent a decade developing high quality products for luxury London labels. She knows the ins and outs of the Megosa supply chain and visits suppliers regularly. All sourcing and manufacture is within Europe and production is currently made in Portugal.
We use responsibly sourced paper based packaging making it easy for you to recycle at home.
- Box is made from a percentage of recycled content and is fully recyclable
- Tape is made from kraft paper with natural rubber adhesive
- Brand card is made from 100% recycled fibres
- Tape, tissue paper and cards can be recycled with the box
- Recycled paper and organic cotton string
- To recycle the tag remove the safety pin and string